Our bus provides door-to-door, demand response transportation to anyone age 60 and over, and the requested fare is $2 per roundtrip. The program operates Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and the majority of the rides are to grocery, discount, clothing, area malls, shopping plazas and other stores.
The following is a sample of our Senior Transportation route (Notice: All routes are subject to change):
- Monday morning: Gonic/Rochester/East Rochester to Rochester stores.
- Monday afternoon: Dover to Dover stores.
- Tuesday morning: Dover and Somersworth to Dover stores
- Tuesday afternoon: Dover to Dover stores.
- Thursday morning: Barrington/Durham to Lee Plaza.
- Thursday: Rochester/East Rochester to Rochester stores.
- Friday morning: Farmington to Rochester stores.
- Friday afternoon: Dover and Rochester alternate bi-weekly. Rochester to Dover or Newington area stores, and Dover to Newington area stores.
All riders must be at least 60 years old to ride the bus.
New Hampshire 211: The state’s information and referral information line.
COAST: The Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation
Community Action Partnership of Strafford County is a member of the Alliance for Community Transportation