As of July 7, 2014, our program will change to Tuesday through Friday schedule. All Monday routes will be moved to Wednesdays. No other routes are affected.
Our bus provides door-to-door, demand response transportation to anyone age 60 and over, and the suggested fare donation is $2 per roundtrip. We give rides to grocery stores, shopping malls and discount shops.
The following is a sample of our Senior Transportation routes (Notice: routes are subject to change):
- Tuesday morning: Dover and Somersworth to Dover stores
- Tuesday afternoon: Dover to Dover stores
- Wednesday morning: Gonic/Rochester/East Rochester to Rochester store
- Wednesday afternoon: Dover to Dover store
- Thursday morning: Barrington/Durham to Lee Plaza.
- Thursday: Rochester/East Rochester to Rochester stores.
- Friday morning: Farmington to Rochester stores.
- Friday afternoon: Dover and Rochester alternate bi-weekly. Rochester to Dover or Newington area stores, and Dover to Newington area stores.
All riders must be at least 60 years old to ride the bus. Call 603-817-8207 for information and learn how to schedule a ride.
New Hampshire 211: The state’s information and referral information line.
COAST: The Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation
Community Action Partnership of Strafford County is a member of the Alliance for Community Transportation